Some of our skins categories have a 'Make Your Own Design' link above the designs for that category. The link takes you to our Create app where you can upload your image/s and layout your custom skin.
Can't see the Make Your Own Design link in the skins category you wish to purchase from? No problem - follow these easy steps:
- Step 1 - purchase the skin you require using any design within its category
- Step 2 - email us your image (replying to the order confirmation email is easiest)
- Step 3 - we will email you an 'order completion request' for the $5 custom fee. Once this is paid a screen-grab of the print file layout will be emailed for you to approve prior to pushing your order through to production.
- IMPORTANT : If you do not hear from us within 12 hours of sending your custom image/s to us it is possible we have not received your email -- please message us again to check.
File Format/s & Size
The quality of the print is commensurate with the quality of the image we receive. Note that enlarging a small image will reduce its quality. Should we identify the image as one that will not print very well, I will reach out to let you know.
- If your custom image has text or is a logo - then vector files are ideal (.ai / .eps) as they can be manipulated without losing the image perspective/proportions. **vector files cannot be uploaded to our Make Your Own Design app and would need to be emailed to us
- If you send us a .jpg or .png image - ideal size is 4000 x 3000 pixels with resolution greater than 96 dpi
The colours we print via our CMYK digital process will differ to the colours you view on your RGB screen. Inks and RIP Software all add colour variance to an image. We cannot guarantee we will exactly match the colours supplied in your image. **PMS and spot colour matching is available for bulk quantity orders only and cannot be accommodated for orders of 10 or less quantity skins.
You may not upload, post or transmit any content that contains sexually explicit content or pornography, or any content that contains hateful, defamatory or discriminatory content against any individual or group..