Some of our skins categories have a 'Make Your Own Design' link above the designs for that category. The link takes you to our Create app where you can upload your image/s and layout your custom skin.
Can't see the Make Your Own Design link in the skins category you wish to purchase from? No problem - follow these easy steps:
- Step 1 - purchase the skin you require using any design within its category
- Step 2 - email us your image (replying to the order confirmation email is easiest)
- Step 3 - we will email you a screen-grab of your print file layout to approve before sending your order through to production
File Format/s & Size
The quality of the print is commensurate with the quality of the image we receive. Note that enlarging a small image will reduce its quality. Should we identify the image as one that will not print very well, I will reach out to let you know.
- If your custom image has text or is a logo - then vector files are ideal (.ai / .eps) as they can be manipulated without losing the image perspective/proportions.
- If you send us a .jpg or .png image - ideal size is 4000 x 3000 pixels with resolution greater than 96 dpi
The colours we print via our CMYK digital process will differ to the colours you view on your RGB screen. Inks and RIP Software all add colour variance to an image. We cannot guarantee we will exactly match the colours supplied in your image.