Cancellations & Returns Information
Our team starts working on orders almost immediately after they are placed with us. Our 3 business day handling time covers a 3-step production process - it does not mean we wait 3 business days before commencing work on your order.
Please choose carefully, and ask questions prior to, placing an order with us - particularly for our custom cut and custom printed skins.
There is only a short window of opportunity to cancel an order, as per the conditions below:
- Non-Custom Orders: can be cancelled within 24 hours from the time you placed your order with us; and provided it has not left our premises to be posted.
- Custom cut and/or custom printed orders: can be cancelled at our discretion; provided they have not yet begun the production process
Missed the cancellation window? Please check our returns policy below for more information.
Our 30-Day Returns Policy
Whether you have changed your mind, bought in error or discover a fault with your SkinWraps product ... We are here to help with our easy to follow returns policy process.
RETURNS ADDRESS - PO Box 837 Albany Creek, Queensland 4035, AUSTRALIA
Change of Mind / Buying Error? We can help ...
Any unused, non-custom* item purchased from us may be returned for a refund in the following circumstances:
- Change of mind
- Item is not what you expected
- You made a buying error and would like to return it for a refund or exchange it
The following conditions apply to our Change of Mind / Buying Error returns:
- Postage costs are to be covered by the buyer / original postage paid is not refundable
- The definition of an unused skin kit is one that has not been removed from its backing sheet in any way
- Should your returned skin clearly show it is has been lifted from the backing sheet or other signs of damage/use then we cannot accept it as a return and will send it back to you without refund, sorry.
Products we Define as being Custom
- Any skin that is cut to measurements you supply us with (such as our generic cut laptop panel category)
- Any skin that is printed with images, artwork, or text that you supply us with. Therefore any skin printed outside of our regular design catalogue
Can I send back my order to exchange it for a different product? ...
No. Rather than offering exchanges we ask that you send back the original item - if it falls within our refund/return policy - and that you purchase the new item you would like from our store within a fresh order.
The exchange process was proving to be too long and we want your experience to be as quick and easy as possible!
Do you believe your product has a manufacturing fault ? We can help ...
- Take clear and focused pictures of the problem immediately, and
- Notify us of the problem immediately, providing as much information as you can
Just like a regular retail store, online sellers need to see the item before a refund or replacement option can be considered. At SkinWraps we try to make the process easier by requesting clear and focused photos that clearly show us what the problem might be. We will only request the item be returned to us if you do not provide photos or the fault is not distinguishable by us within the photos you send.
Please do not dispose of the product before taking pictures of it and contacting us. Throwing a product in the trash before receiving assistance from the seller is like throwing $$'s into the bin because you remove your right as a Consumer to reject the goods (for replacement or refund). As per - Consumer Guarantee Guide : "Consumer Responsibilities When Rejecting Goods"
You may be required to return the product so keep it safe until the problem has been resolved in full please.
Important Information about Returned Mail
We will email you, should your order be returned to us for reasons beyond our control such as, but not limited to:
- Uncollected from post office
- Incorrect or Not Known at address
- Delivery refused
If you would like your order to be put back into the post we will require you to pay another lot of postage.
If you decide you no longer want your order and request a refund, we will initiate a refund minus the original postage cost and minus a 20% restocking fee. ** Custom orders (includes generic laptop panels and skins printed with an image you have supplied at purchase time) cannot be refunded
Messed up the Application of your Skin Wrap? We can help ...
Don't Panic!! ... We can help with a replacement provided you cover the original postage cost prior to sending the replacement to you.
Understand your Rights & Responsibilities as a Consumer ...
Be informed about your rights as a consumer. Locate and read the current Consumer Guarantees Guide on the consumerlaw.gov.au website