Welcome to SkinWraps! My name is Joanne and I started the business back in 2002 after discovering a cool product to change the way gaming consoles looked. The product was called a vinyl skin and they not only protected the console, they transformed it into a piece of art as well!
Back then everything was coming in from overseas but I wanted to offer Australians the choice to purchase skins locally from a business that understood their needs and to whom customers could reach out to easily for local assistance.
Fast forward more than 15 years and the business is still going strong with a dedicated team committed to providing top quality vinyl skins, decals and stickers and an awesome customer experience.
We work closely with vinyl manufacturers such as 3M, Avery, Orafol, Arlon and others to ensure we are on-trend to offer only the best vinyl/laminate combinations possible to ensure our customers receive vinyl skins that are easy to apply and, more importantly, remove without leaving gooey residue or wrecking the device surface/s.
If you like a quality product with friendly customer service
- We started this business back in September of 2002.
- Our humble beginnings came from selling one brand of vinyl skins - SkinFX.
- We were the first Australian online store that offered vinyl skins.
- We were the first Australian online store to introduce skins for the iPod, when it was first released.
- We were the first Australian online store to introduce printed skins.
- We have now shipped close to 900,000 skins since opening.
- We have delighted thousands of customers with our vinyl skins and our service.
- We are very proud of what we have built, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful customers for trusting us with their orders.